Published On Aug 12, 2020
It's a biological reality that fertility declines as you get older, but what does that *really* mean? What should you know if you’re thinking about pregnancy later in life?
Dr. Jane van Dis (an OB-GYN who had twins at age 39) is demystifying how fertility changes over time and giving us real talk about pregnancy later in life. Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Why (and how) fertility declines over time
- What you need to know about the risks associated with pregnancy after age 35
- Other factors that influence fertility as you get older
- How age impacts male fertility
- Ways you can get proactive about your fertility (and improve your chances of getting pregnant)