Published On Aug 24, 2020
How to look good on zoom with glasses. If you have glasses you know that a lot of times you can see the computer screen reflected and whatever light you have lighting you. Whether you call them reflections or glare, the truth is they suck because it's distracting and hides your eyes.
In this video, I'm going to teach you why glasses create glare and how to understand the light so you can set up light that makes you look better for zoom calls, video conferences, and online teaching without the reflections.
Make sure to watch Video 1 in the ZOOM SERIES ( How to Look Better On Zoom): https://bit.ly/look_better_on_zoom
My NEXT VIDEO will be on ZOOM FOR TEACHERS (ONLINE TEACHING TIPS)
Be sure to subscribe to be notified!
FOLLOW ME ON IG:
I'M WORKING ON A MINI-COURSE ALL ABOUT SHOWING UP ON ZOOM!
►Get early access: https://bit.ly/giag_dailylistrapport
► FAVE EQUIPMENT:
• Two-Light Kit: https://amzn.to/34qmh2V
• My Magenta Ringlight: https://amzn.to/2YuwdEN
• Adjustable Laptop Stand: https://amzn.to/3440ayT
• Laptop Mega Stand (I haven't tried this one but I really want to): https://amzn.to/2Yhli1d
• Audio/Video (Airpods): https://amzn.to/2DUxJJe
• My favorite Vlog camera/gimbal (Osmo Pocket): https://amzn.to/328d50k
• Osmo Pocket Extender: https://amzn.to/32ctfG6
• Adjustable Phone Stand: https://amzn.to/30YhAuS
• Gooseneck Iphone Stand: https://amzn.to/3kK3epY
• Professional Camera: https://amzn.to/2Y7oxIu
• Favorite Vlog Camera: https://amzn.to/3iIVXVt
• My laptop: https://amzn.to/31fh5g4
• The webcam I recommend (if you have $300 to invest): https://amzn.to/3hk8fn2
• Great lights to use: https://amzn.to/3ggDhL6
If you want to set up a high-quality camera with zoom (video coming soon):
• Capture Card: https://amzn.to/2Ebuugv
• Camera: https://amzn.to/32op8H9
•The links above are affiliate links, which means I get a small commission if you purchase something using them. So thank you, it really supports my channel!
#zoomforteachers #zoom #glasses